Termly Membership Rates – Academic Year 2023-24
Fledglings Foundation Programme £165.00
I Can Sing! Mini 1s £231.00
I Can Sing! Mini 2s, Juniors and Seniors £243.00
CYMH Yellow Instrumental (group lesson) £243.00
CYMH Yellow Ensemble £108.00
CYMH Green Instrumental (20min lesson-Orchestra) £279.00
CYMH Green Instrumental (20min lesson-pop/rock) £258.00
CYMH Green/Blue (1 Ensemble) £123.00
CYMH Blue Instrumental (30min lesson) £348.00
CYMH Blue Ensemble £234.00
CYMH Blue Ensemble (add on) £63.00
CYMH Instrumental Loan Fee £54.00
CYMH Choir ONLY £78.00
CYMH Blue Orchestra ONLY £108.00
CYMH Ensemble (add on) £63.00
CYMH Instrumental ONLY £252.00
Additional one-to-one Instrumental/Vocal/Theory lessons (20min) £147.00
Additional one-to-one Instrument/Vocal/Theory lessons (30min) £216.00
Additional two-to-one Instrumental/Vocal/Theory lessons (30min) £114.00
Additional group Instrumental/Vocal/Theory lessons (30min) £78.00
Additional group Instrumental/Vocal/Theory lessons (40min) £95.00
Jazz Blues (30min lesson) £357.00
Jazz Blues Ensemble £243.00
Jazz Blues (30min lesson) plus JJJA Essentials £414.00
Jazz Blues Ensemble plus JJJA Essentials £300.00
JJJA Essentials £234.00
JJJA Essentials/Seniors £306.00
JJJA Seniors £273.00
JJJA Full Time Student Rate £99.00
PLEASE NOTE: Students receiving one-to-one (or two-to-one) lessons as part of Mini 2s or CYMH Yellow Programmes may be required to pay fees at the Green rate (for 20mins) or the Blue rate (for 30mins).
As part of the I Can Sing! Programme we often put on a big show in the Summer Term. You may be asked to contribute to the cost of props, costumes and the costs of keeping the school open and paying staff for longer hours. The amount varies, but will usually be between £10-60. In addition, the show is usually ticketed. You will be given adequate notice.
Fledglings Foundation Programme £145.00
I Can Sing! Mini 1s £201.00
I Can Sing! Mini 2s, Juniors and Seniors £213.00
CYMH Yellow (group lesson) £213.00
CYMH Yellow Ensemble £78.00
CYMH Green (Minors) £228.00
CYMH Green (Orchestra) £249.00
CYMH Green/ Blue (1 Ensemble) £93.00
CYMH Blue Instrumental (30min lesson) £318.00
CYMH Blue Ensemble (2 ensembles) £204.00
Jazz Blues (30min lesson) £327.00
Jazz Blues Ensemble £213.00
Jazz Blues (30min lesson) plus JJJA Essentials £384.00
Jazz Blues Ensemble plus JJJA Essentials £270.00
JJJA Essentials £204.00
JJJA Essentials/Seniors £276.00
JJJA Seniors £243.00
PLEASE NOTE: If the programme is not listed here, it does not have a sibling discount. There is no sibling discount available for loan fees or additional lessons.
Please note that all new students also pay a one-time £18 membership fee. This covers administrative costs associated with the programme, as well as providing benefits such as ABRSM exam entry and support, access to our instrumental purchase programme, and free registration in our Music Lessons For You programme, where you can access individual instrument/vocal lessons and other one to one tuition.
HOW CAN I PAY?
- Pay by Credit/Debit Card
You may pay using PayPal (PayPal account or credit card), or by credit/debit card (using Square). You may use these payment methods to pay directly from your invoice which will be enabled to take your payment.
- Pay by Bank Transfer
Name of Account: HMDT Music
Account Number: 00005992
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Please make the payment reference your invoice number. It is ESSENTIAL you do this, as we have no other way of identifying payments made this way.
- Pay by Direct Debit
HMDT Music offers two ways to pay your Saturday Programme fees by Direct Debit. You can either:a) pay your fees once per term at the end of the current term for the following term – this is a similar pattern to paying your fees any other way, but means that you don’t have to remember to do it at the end of each term because they will be taken from your bank account automatically OR b) pay your fees in three monthly instalments per term, starting at the end of the previous term – For example, to pay a full ICS! Minis 1 fee (e.g. £231.00) for the Summer Term in this way, would mean that you paid in the following instalments:
March £77.00 (end of Spring Term)
Payments are usually taken on the first working day on or after the 16th of each month, and you will receive a letter detailing your collection schedule each term.
- If you would like to set up a Direct Debit, please contact the office on 020 8882 8825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be aware that Direct Debits need to be set up well in advance of the payment deadline, and a whole term in advance if you want to pay in three instalments, so if you need to pay your fees for the following term soon, please use an alternative payment method to make the payment.
- Paying by Cash
Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by cash except under special circumstances, please contact the office if you do not have a valid bank account or other means of payment.
We cannot take childcare vouchers as payment, and please do not make payment through a personal Paypal Account unless you go through the Payment form above first.
MEMBERSHIP DEADLINES – WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY BY?
Membership must be paid in three instalments for the year by the indicated due dates for you to retain your membership
The deadlines for the current academic year are:
- Deadline for Autumn Term 2023
8 June 2023 (term starts 23 September)
- Deadline for Spring Term 2024
25 November 2023 (term starts 13 January)
- Deadline for Summer Term 2024
9 March 2024 (term starts 20 April)
- You MUST either pay your fees or request and fill in an online Leaving Form by the Membership deadline, and your fees due must be RECEIVED by us by this deadline. You may receive an invoice for your fees as a courtesy, but please note that you must pay your fees by the deadline whether or not you have received an invoice.
- If you miss this deadline, you will be liable for either a late fee if your child is continuing at the Saturday Programme, or a percentage of the fees (determined by when you make the payment) if your child is not continuing at the Saturday Programme. Full details of our payment policies can be found in our online handbook HERE.
- If you know that you are going to have difficulty paying, please contact us IN ADVANCE rather than leaving it until you have missed the deadline. Financial Aid is available to help those in need of assistance with the fees.